What is a Lab-Grown Diamond?
The name “Lab-grown” covers many other terms related to diamonds including “Man-made,” “Cultured,” “Synthetic,” “Cultivated”, etc. A lab-grown diamond is made through a controlled process, whereas a mined diamond is produced by geological processes or an imitation/fake diamond that is made of non-carbon material that looks alike to a real diamond.
Lab grown diamonds are actual diamonds consisting actual carbon atoms. They contribute all the eccentric attributes of natural diamonds - physical and chemical properties, but most importantly the same crystalline allure of a natural diamond.
- Question How Long does it take to manufacture a Lab Grown Diamond? showhide
- Question Are Lab Grown Diamonds Real? showhide
- Question Are all Lab Grown Diamonds Perfect and Flawless? showhide
- Question Is Cubic Zirconia the same as a Lab Grown Diamond? showhide
- Question Are Lab Grown Diamonds cheaper than mined diamonds? showhide
- Question Are Lab Grown Diamonds Eco-Friendly and Socially Conscious? showhide
- Question How to differentiate Lab Grown from Natural diamonds? showhide
- Question Why Choose Ilano Jewelry? showhide
Below FAQ are some common concerns and questions from our clients before purchasing any of our lab grown Diamond Jewelry. If you have any other questions, please just send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unable to find satisfactory answers ? Contact Support